Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ba biography of Ranjit Kumar jha

Hi,
   I am Ranjit kumar jha. originally i am from Lagama ghadha ghuthi, dhnusha, janakpur. now i am living in Balkumari, lalitpur, kathmandu. i was born in India. i started my childhood from Ramechap where my mom was working in post office. Than after, I spend my childhood in different parts of Nepal like: Dhading, Ramechap, Rashuwa, Charokot,Jaleshwar, Kathmandu, Pokhra.etc. I started my primary level education from Dhalkebar and i completed my secondary level education from janakpur. Than after, I joined my Higher Secondary Education in Birganj in 2062 B.S. Than i completed my bachelor from Rajarshi Janak Campus,janakpur.Than I went to India and joined a job in CANON Ind Pvt.Ltd as a ISD. I worked there since 1 year. After that I resigned that job and Joined Kathmandu University for my Masters Program. Now I am doing Masters in English Language Teaching from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment